Sometimes it is easier to annotate an Assignment to give your feedback rather than writing lengthy comments. Below you will find instructions on how to annotate a student's Assignment submission using Office Online.
- View the Assignment post in your Group or Class.
- Click the “Turned In" button located on the Assignment post to view a list of all work that needs grading. (You will also receive an alert in your Notifications section any time a student turns in an Assignment.)
- Select a particular student’s name from the left panel to review the Assignment.
- Select the name of the document to open it in Office Online.
- Click the "Manage Assignment" button within Office Online.
From here, it is possible to use Office Online and its features (comments, highlights, strikethrough, etc) to Annotate your Students' Assignments.
Note: Only a Group Owner or Co-Teacher is able to Annotate an Assignment using Office Online. Office Online Annotations are only accessible with Office Online compatible files.
For more information on how to Annotate/markup using Office Online, check out these Help Center articles: