If your Administrator has enabled the Edmodo App on your Clever Portal, you and your Students can use your District Clever Portal to instantly log into Edmodo!
To Launch Edmodo from your Clever Portal:
- Log in to your District's Clever Portal
- Select the Edmodo icon to launch Edmodo
- Clever will log you in to Edmodo using the credentials stored in its data. If this is your first time logging into Edmodo, you may be asked to create a new Edmodo Account or link to an existing one.
- If your email stored in Clever is found in Edmodo associated with an existing Edmodo Account, you will go directly to the Edmodo homepage, skipping the window shown below.
- If your email stored in Clever is different from the email associated with an existing Edmodo Account, can link your Clever Account to your existing Edmodo Account by supplying the Email/Username and Password for your existing Edmodo Account. You will only need to do this the first time you log into Edmodo via Clever.
- If you do not have an existing Edmodo Account, you can create a new account by selecting "Create Account" and following the subsequent steps. You will only need to do this the first time you log into Edmodo via Clever.
Note: Your Administrator will first need to Add the Edmodo App to your District's Clever Portal via their Clever Admin Dashboard before any Teachers or Students will be able to use Clever to sign into Edmodo.