Making and creating individual copies of an Assignment file for your students to work on is easy with Edmodo! Teachers have the option to make copies of Microsoft Office files (.docx, .xlsx, .pptx) or Google Suite files (Docs, Sheets, Slides) that are attached to Class/Group Assignments.
To make copies of an Assignment attachment:
- Navigate to your Class/Group
- Select Create located in the central class information panel
- Click Assignment > New to create a new assignment
- Fill out the Assignment's details, title and instructions.
- Attach a supported Make Copies file by selecting one of the following attachment options:
- From your local device or Library: .docx, .xlsx, or .pptx
- Google Drive: Doc, Sheet, or Slide
- Click on View Only just to the right of the attached file to open a drop-down menu
- Select the option Make Copies from the menu to make a copy for each individual student
- Click on Assign to publish the Assignment
Note: When you create an Assignment using the Make Copies option, you will see an attachment in your stream that stating that each recipient will get a copy. Your students can access their copy of the attachment on their Assignment submission page by clicking Open. Read more on how students can open and submit an Assignment copy.