We heard your requests to stay up to date on activity on Edmodo, and we recently added new features that make it even easier! Our goal is twofold: give you the information you need and the control to change your settings at any time.
To be notified of Group activity on Edmodo, and to customize which actions you are notified about, visit the Notifications Settings on your mobile device! Here, you can control what notifications you receive from Edmodo, or even turn them off entirely. To access your email, SMS (text), and Push Notifications, follow the steps below.
- From the "Notifications" tab, tap the "Settings" icon - - in the upper-right of the screen
- From here, you can select to which Email, SMS (Text), and/or Push notifications are sent to you by toggling the individual notifications on or off
- Email - Email Notifications will be sent to the email address associated with your Edmodo Account.
- SMS (Text) - SMS Notifications will be sent to the verified phone number on your Edmodo Account.
- Push - Push Notifications will be sent to your mobile device when you are logged into the Edmodo mobile app.
Note: You must add your phone number using a web browser. Information on how to do this can be found here.