Welcome to the new Edmodo iOS App!
In the recent redesign, there are 5 new tabs available on the bottom navigation toolbar.
Check out the screenshots below for more information.
1. Click the "Stream tab" on the far left side of the bottom tab to access the Stream section. Here you will find posts from your classes and groups, as well as from Edmodo pages that you follow.
2. Tap the upper panel to share resources, attachments, and articles with your Teacher Connections, as well as your school community. The camera icon at the right side of the panel will let you share photos and videos from your device.
1. Tap the "Classes tab" at the center left of the bottom panel to view your classes.
2. Tap the "Plus Icon" at the upper right corner of the page to create a class or join a class.
1. Tap the "Messages" tab at the center of the bottom panel in order to send Direct Messages to your students and to other teachers.
2. Tap the Pencil Plus icon at the upper right corner of the page in order to compose a new message.
1. Tap the "Discover" tab at the center right of the bottom panel in order to access the new Discover section. Here you can access educational games and apps, as well as get updated with the news.
1. Click the "Notifications" tab at the far left of the bottom panel in order to access the notifications section. Here you will find notifications based on class activity as well as new requests to join your classes and groups.
2. Click the "Settings" icon in the "upper right" corner of the page in order to access your Notification Settings.
1. Click your "Profile Icon" in the upper right corner of the page in order to access the settings menu that will appear on the left side of the page.
2. Tap the "What's Due" tab in order to manage, view, and grade your classes, assignments, and quizzes.
3. Tap the "Library" tab in order to access your library.
4. Tap the "Groups and Pages" tab in order to access your Teacher or Developmental Groups, Topics, and Communities.