Welcome to the new Edmodo iOS App!
In the recent redesign, there are 5 new tabs available on the bottom navigation toolbar.
In addition to these 5 tabs, you can also access additional tabs through a settings bar.
Check out the screenshots below for more information.
1. New bottom navigation toolbar. Classes Section is located on far-left of the toolbar. Click there to view your classes, and the latest in class activity.
2. Planner Section
3. Discover Section
4. Messages Section
5. Notifications Section.
1. Select to access the Planner section where you can take a look at upcoming quizzes, assignments, and events.
1. Select to access the new Discover section where you can play educational games and access others apps.
1. Select to view and send Direct Messages to your Teachers and Parents.
1. Select to view and manage your notifications.
2. Tap the Settings icon to view your notification settings.
Accessing Settings Bar:
1. Click on your profile icon at the upper-left corner of the screen.
2. Tap on the Backpack tab to access your Student Backpack.
3. Click on your High School tab to go to the page of your High School.