Send a Post to your Class from your iOS app!
- Tap the "Classes" on the bottom navigation toolbar or "My Groups" from the "More" menu.
- You will see a list of all the Classes or Groups you have created or joined. You may need to click on "Show More Groups" for a full list.
- Tap on a Class or a Group you own that you would like to send the Post to.
- On the class/group page, tap the post panel in top part of the page to create a post.
- Tap on the "Plus symbol" at the upper-right corner of the page.
- Tap "Create Assignment" to create a new assignment.
- Tap the small panel underneath your name in order to select which class/group to send the post to.
- Type in the post panel what you want to post to the group.
- Tap the camera icon to post a photo. Tap the clip icon to post an attachment.
- Click the poll icon at the center-rIght of the bottom panel to post a poll. *
- Tap the "Post" tab at the upper-right corner to send the post.
- Type in the poll question in the upper panel.
- Fill in the potential answers in the Answer Panel below.
- Click the black checkmark in the upper-right corner of the screen to post the poll.
- In the New Assignment Page, start by entering in the title of the assignment.
- In the 2nd row, select the due date of the assignment.
- Choose which classes/groups you would like to assign it to.
- Fill out the instructions for the assignment in the bottom panel.
- Add an attachment by clicking the Add attachment button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the CREATE button at the upper-right corner of the screen to post the assignment.
If you tap the "Send to" button in the middle panel on the assignment page, it well send you to the Select Recipient page. Choose which classes or groups you would like to send the assignment to by tapping them.