Send a Post or an Assignment to your Class or Group from your iOS mobile app!
To send a Post:
- Tap the "Classes" on the bottom navigation toolbar or "My Groups" from the "More" menu.
- You will see a list of all the Classes or Groups you have created or joined. You may need to click on "Show More Groups" for a full list.
- Tap on a Class or a Group you own that you would like to send the Post to.
- Tap on the post box at the top of the Class Stream to create a new Post, or tap on the Plus symbol (+) the top right to post a new Assignment.
- To send a Post: Compose your Note, attach photos and videos from your device or your Library, or create a Poll.
- If you would like to send this Post to more than one Class, tap the current Class at the top. You can now add as many Classes and Small Groups as you would like.
- Tap "Post" at the top right of the screen when you are ready to send your Post!
- To send a new Assignment: fill out Due Date and other settings, choose recipients (you can send the Assignment to multiple Classes and Small Groups), choose to send now or schedule the Assignment for later, write instructions, and add any attachments.
- Tap "Create" at the top right when you are done to post the Assignment!