Edmodo has a new Assignment Center where you, as the Teacher, can organize and view all of the Assignments and Quizzes you have sent to your Students!
Please click on the topic below that interests you:
- Finding the Assignment Center
- Filtering which Class/Group's Assignments and Quizzes you want to see
- Filtering by Assignment/Quiz type
- What are the Review/Reviewed Tabs?
- Moving an Assignment/Quiz from "Review" to "Reviewed"
To access the Assignment Center, click on the "Assignments" icon on the top navigation toolbar.
To see Assignments and Quizzes you have sent to one particular Class or Group, click on the "All my classes" dropdown under "Assignments" at the top and then choose the Class or Group to filter your results.
To see only Assignments or Quizzes that you have sent, click on the "Filter by" drop down on the righthand side of the screen and select the category to view.
- Any new Assignment or Quiz you create and send to your Students will appear in the "Review" tab. Clicking on an Assignment will take you to the Assignment Grading Overview for that Assignment. Clicking on a Quiz will take you to the Quiz results for that Quiz.
- Any old Assignments and Quizzes from the past are filed in the "Reviewed" tab. When you are done grading all of the Student submissions in an Assignment or Quiz, you can also move that Assignment or Quiz to the "Reviewed" tab.
When you no longer need to grade any more submissions in an Assignment or Quiz, you can move it to the "Reviewed" tab.
- Hover your mouse over the Assignment or Quiz you want to move to "Reviewed"
- Click on the "down arrow" button that appears on the right
- Click "Mark as reviewed"
If you change your mind and would like to bring an Assignment or Quiz back to your active "Review" tab, you can go into the "Reviewed" tab and mark an item as "Back to review".