Edmodo What's Due Center as well as your Calendar is a great place where Teachers can organize and view all of the Assignments and Quizzes sent to their classes!
Please click on the topic below that interests you:
- Finding and Navigating to your Calendar
- Filtering Assignments and Quizzes by Class or Group
- Filtering by Assignment or Quizzes
- What are the Review/Reviewed Tabs?
- Moving an Assignment/Quiz from "Review" to "Reviewed"
Your Calendar can be found on the class home page. You can toggle through to view a particular day as a whole as well as for individual classes. To view your full Calendar, click on "View Full Calendar" located at the right panel.
To see Assignments and Quizzes you have sent to any particular Class or Group, click on the filter "All my classes" to choose the specific Class or Group and filter the results.
To only see class Assignments or Quizzes you have sent, click on the "Filter by" button on the right hand side and select which filter to apply.
- Review: Any new Assignment or Quiz you create and send to your students. Clicking on the name of the Assignment or Quiz will take you to the Grading Overview for the task.
- Reviewed: Any old Assignments and Quizzes that have been marked. After marking all your students' work, you can move that Assignment or Quiz to the "Reviewed" tab.
When you have finished marking all of your students' submissions, you can move it to the "Reviewed" tab. To move a task to the "Reviewed" tab, hover your mouse over the Assignment or Quiz you want to move to "Reviewed" and click "Mark as reviewed".
If you change your mind and would like to bring an Assignment or Quiz back to your active "Review" tab, you can go into the "Reviewed" tab and mark an item as "Back to Review".