It’s easy to use your favorite Microsoft Office 365 apps on your Edmodo account! The power of Edmodo and Microsoft together makes your Edmodo experience even better. Below are ways to get the most out of Microsoft on Edmodo:
- A Simple Sign-On Experience
- Easy Access to Any Microsoft Office Document
- Individual Copies of Office Documents for Each Student
- Fast Grading on Submitted Office Online Files
- Disconnect OneDrive from your Library
Link your Office 365 account to Edmodo to log in with a single click and never forget your password. To link your Office 365 account to Edmodo when signing up or logging in, simply select Office 365 and enter your account credentials.
Post, share, store, or upload any Office 365 files with your Edmodo account and Library. To connect your OneDrive to your Edmodo Library:
- Log in to your Edmodo Account
- Navigate to your Library
- Select OneDrive in the left side panel > Connect to Office 365. You will be prompted to sign-in to your Office 365 Business Account.
- At this time, personal Microsoft accounts cannot be connected to Edmodo, only Microsoft for Enterprise accounts which are usually purchased by your school or business.
- Files in your OneDrive section of your Library will be ordered by the time they were last modified, with the most recent first. It is recommended that all students link their OneDrive Account with Edmodo before you begin sharing files.
With Microsoft OneDrive linked to your Edmodo Library, you can easily attach any of your OneDrive files to Assignments and automatically create individual copies for each student. What's more, you can grade and annotate any Office Online submission directly within the file using the new grading panel. When creating an Assignment, simply select the attach the file and set the file to View Only or Make Copies.
- View Only: Permits students to only view the attached file for reference. They can download the file or save it to their Backpack, but will not be able to edit it.
- Make Copies: Provides students with an exact copied and editable version of the attached file. Students can work on their own personal file without modifying your original and submit their work later on. Learn more about how to Make Copies for your students.
If your students have all submitted their work via an Office Online file, you can easily comment, annotate, and mark their submissions without having to download them to your local device.
There may be times where you want to remove your OneDrive access from your account or change the linked OneDrive account you have to another. To disconnect OneDrive from your Library simply:
- Navigate to your Library
- Select OneDrive on the left side panel
- Click on More > Disconnect Microsoft
- Select Yes, Disconnect Microsoft OneDrive to confirm the changes