This article covers release notes for the Admin Center and admin tools on Edmodo. To see what's new for teachers, please click here. To sign up to become an admin, click here.
- Customize Single Sign-on (SSO) for your school or district: Control which SSO options are available on your sign-in page.
- Professional Learning Communities (PLC) Creation Tool: Quickly create learning groups on Edmodo for teachers across your school or district.
- Enhanced Admin Signup Options: Now it's even easier for new admins to sign up and for existing networks to add additional admins.
- Send Posts to your school or district as a School Admin or a District Admin.
- A new, faster Admin Center, with all the tools you need to support Edmodo users at your school or district.
- Improved Bulk Upload Tool, giving you a way to create up to 1,000 Edmodo Account at a time for teacher, students, and parents.
- Enhanced School and District broadcast capabilities: message all members of your school or district, or send messages only to your parents or staff.
- Improved Calendar, allowing you to share upcoming events with all stakeholders in your school or district.
- New School Page Tour to help new admins learn how to use their School Page.
- School and District Cover Photo - give your School Page a more personal feel
- New Polls on School Page! Poll your teachers, students, or parents to get quick feedback.
- Quickly access your School Page from your profile card or profile page.
- Many small improvements and bug fixes to admin broadcast features.