You can now send a direct, private message to the teachers and co-teachers of your child's Edmodo Classes, as well as to your connected child. Use the messaging feature to connect:
- Tap "Messages" at the center right of the bottom menu.
- To create a new message, click the pencil plus icon on the top right side.
- Type the name of any of your child's teachers or type your child's name. You'll also see a list of connected teachers and students that you can select from. Select a recipient.
- At the bottom of the screen, in the "Type a message" box, add your message.
- Click the "Send" button to send your message.
To learn how to send a direct message on the web version of Edmodo, take a look at the article here.