Joining a Zoom Event is simple on Edmodo! Users can join a Zoom Event directly from their Calendar or from their Class. Read below to learn more about how you can easily join your Zoom Events:
Join a Zoom Event via a Class' Calendar:
- Navigate to the Class where you have scheduled a Zoom Event
- Look for the event in the Calendar located on the right panel
- Click on the event to open a modal with your event's name
- Click on Join Zoom Meeting. Another modal will pop up asking how you would like to join the Zoom event. You can choose either use Web Browser or Use Zoom App.
- Please note that for a richer Zoom experience, we highly encourage users to use the Zoom App to join meetings. Learn more about the difference between launching Zoom events through the Web Browser and the Zoom App.
- Once you are in the meeting, click on Join Audio by Computer
- When you are done with the meeting, click on Leave Meeting
- After leaving the meeting, you will be brought back to the main class page