Placing Library content into folders is the best way to keep organized. You can also create Sub-Folders inside of Folders.
To create a Folder:
- Click the "Library" icon in the top tool bar.
- Click "Add" and select "Folder."
- Enter the Folder title, grade, and subject area. Grade and subject are optional.
- Click "Add Folder."
To Share a Folder with your Groups:
- Click the down arrow icon - - to the right of the Folder in your Library.
- Click "Share."
- Select the Groups to share the Folder with and click "Done."