Do you have a lot of documents in your Google Drive? Do you want to share them with your classes more easily? Link your Google Drive Account to your Edmodo Account.
- Log in to your Edmodo Account.
- Click the "Library" icon from the top toolbar.
- Select Google Drive on the left side panel.
- Click the “Connect with Google Drive” button and you will be prompted to sign in to your Google Drive Account.
- Select the “Accept” button when prompted about Edmodo permission to access your Google Drive.
Note: Files and Folders in the "Google Drive" section of your Library will be ordered by the time they were last modified, with the most recent first. All files and folders from your "My Drive" and "Shared with Me" sections will be shown in this order.