There are two steps you must take to completely remove your Google Drive from your Edmodo Library. Please note that both steps must be taken before you can link another Google Drive Account with your Edmodo Library.
Step 1: Disconnect from Edmodo:
- Click the "Library" icon from the top toolbar.
- Select the "Google Drive" link on the left side panel of your Edmodo Library.
- Select the “Disconnect Account” link on the left side panel.
- Confirm by selecting the “Yes, Disconnect my Account” button from the pop up panel that appears.
Step 2: Revoke Access From Google Drive:
- Go to drive.google.com.
- Click Settings .
- Click Manage apps.
- Next to the Edmodo app, click Options.
- Click Disconnect from Drive.
Once your Google Drive is fully removed from both the Edmodo and Google Drive end, try reconnecting your Google Drive once again.