Once your students have taken your Poll, you'll want to view and analyze those results:
- Click on the "Filter Posts By" link in the top right of your Group's Post Stream and select "Polls."
- Scroll through to find the Poll you are looking for.
- You will see a bar graph of results which will tell you how many students chose each answer.
- Below the graph, you will see how many total students voted, so you can see overall participation.
- Click the icon next to "Total votes" to keep up with the Poll results in real time.
- Click "Write a comment..." to send a Note to your students about the Poll and its results.
Note: Poll results do not show up in your Progress area. They are meant as a one time pulse taking feature.