If you’ve previously posted an Assignment in a Class or Group, and you want to use it again, you do not need to re-type the details of the Assignment or recreate the Assignment. You can call up the Assignment details by reloading a previously used Assignment.
To Load a Previously Created Assignment:
- Click the "Assignment" tab located in the post bubble within your class/group page.
- Select the “Load Assignment” button, located below the “Assignment Title” field and next to the due date calendar.
- Click the specific Assignment you want to use from the list of Assignments you have posted in the past. You can also use the Search bar to search for your Assignment by name.
- Check the Assignment details that are automatically filled in for accuracy, select a new due date and perhaps a new Class/Group to share it with, as well as any other important details like attachments or links.
- Click “Send" to send the assignment right away or use the “Send Later" option to choose a future send date and then hit “Send" to schedule the post.
Note: If you delete the original Assignment post, the Assignment will no longer appear in your previously created Assignment list and any student scores and work associated with that original assignment will also be deleted.