Once you select the “Award Badge” button, you will have the option to create a Badge, choose from Badges you have created in the past, or choose from Edmodo-created Badges. You can award a Badge to an individual from the student's profile, but you can award a Badge to multiple students at once from the Progress page.
To award a Badge from a Student’s Profile:
- Visit the Profile of the student you’d like to award the Badge to and select the “Award Badge” button at the top of his or her Profile page.
- Select a Badge —"My Student Badges" are Badges you have created, or choose an Edmodo-created Badge to award.
- Hover over the Badges to see the name of each Badge.
- Click on the Badge you want to award.
- Click the "Award Badge" button.
- You'll see the new Badge in the student's Profile under Badges.
Note: You can link to a student’s Profile straight from the Progress page by clicking on the student’s name. You can also type the student’s name into the search field.