A Badge is a great way to offer a virtual incentives for your students. Below are several ways for your to award a Badge to your students:
Perhaps there's a student you want to award a Badge to on the spot. To do this, it's best to award them their earned Badge while on their Profile page.
To award a Badge to a student via their Profile:
- Navigate to the student's Profile
- Select Award Badge located at the top of their page
- Select the Badge you'd like to award them, either from the Edmodo Badges or your Badge collection
- Click on Award Badge to see it on their Profile
Note: Teachers can navigate to a student's Profile page from the class Member list, from the Class/Group's Progress (Gradebook), or through Edmodo Search.
If you have a Badge that you would like to award to multiple students at once in the same Class/Group, you can easily do this by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Class/Group's Progress (Gradebook)
- Click Add Badge in the top right-hand corner
- Select the Badge you want to award > Add Badge to this Group
- Mark the students to whom you would like to award the Badge