You can create your own personalized Badges to award to your students.
- Go to the “Class” icon on the top toolbar.
- Click on the "Progress" button.
- Click on the "Badges” button.
- Click the "Add Badges" icon.
- Provide a Badge Title for the Badge and a description, then click the "Upload Image" to provide an image for the Badge.
- Your image should be 114 x 114 pixels or it will be automatically resized to fit into this standard Badge size.
- Click the "Add Badge" button.
Note: Although you may still see some animated GIF Badges, this is no longer a supported file type. Badges can no longer be edited. Since Badges can no longer be edited, if you intend to share the Badge, you must check the box to share the Badge with other teachers when you create the Badge. You will not be able to go back later to share it.