You can create your own personalized Badges to award to your Students.
- Click the “Progress” icon on the top toolbar.
- Click “My Student Badges.”
- Click the box with the + symbol under "My Student Badges."
- Provide a Badge Title for the Badge and a description, then click the "Upload button" to provide an image for the Badge.
- Your image should be 114 x 114 pixels or it will be automatically resized to fit into this standard Badge size.
- If you want to share this Badge with other Teachers who can award it to their Students, check the box next to "Share this Badge with other teachers."
- Click the "Create Badge" button.
- Click "Done."
Note: Although you may still see some animated GIF Badges, this is no longer a supported file type. Badges can no longer be edited. Since Badges can no longer be edited, if you intend to share the Badge, you must check the box to share the Badge with other teachers when you create the Badge. You will not be able to go back later to share it.