If you create a Badge and then decide you no longer need it, you can easily delete the Badge.
- Go to your profile.
- Scroll down and find the "(Your Name) Collections" Panel.
- Click "Shared Badges."
- Scroll down and click on the badge you want to delete. Click on "Show more" to load more badges at a time.
- Click on the "Delete this Badge" button above the Badge's icon.
- "Delete" to confirm you want to delete your Badge.
- Your Badge will be removed from your Badges area.
Note: If you delete a Badge from your My Badges area that you did not create (i.e. a Badge that another teacher created and shared), you are not deleting it from Edmodo or from that teacher's Badges area. It will only be deleted from your My Badges area.