Why reinvent the wheel? As long as Teachers have shared their Badges with other Teachers, you can access other Teachers' Badges and add them to your own Badge collection. To access other Teacher's Badges, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the Teacher's Profile. Find their profile by typing the Teacher's name into the Search Bar, or clicking on their name on a Post.
- Click on "My Student Badges" in the Teacher's "Collections" section.
- Click "Add to My Student Badges" to the right of the Badge you want to use.
- Edit the Badge title and description if you would like.
- Click "Add." The Badge will then be part of your Badge collection, and you will be able to award the Badge to your Students.