It's easy to get started creating Quizzes for your classes/Groups. Once you have created the Quiz, then you need to send the Quiz to your class/Group so they can complete the Quiz. To get started, do the following:
- Select the “Quiz” tab located in the post bubble at the top of your Edmodo Group or Class page.
- Click “Create a Quiz” to create a new Quiz or follow the instructions if you are loading a previously created Quiz.
- Fill in the following details of your Quiz:
- Time Limit - set a time limit for students to complete the Quiz, maximum time limit is 1440 minutes or 24 hours.
- Description - complete the “About this Quiz” field on the right panel to describe the Quiz.
- Results - check the box under “Quiz Options” to show students their Quiz results when they are finished, including the questions they got right and wrong.
- Random - check the box under “Quiz Options” to randomize questions for each student taking the Quiz.
- Select a due date by clicking in the due date field and a due time.
- Check Add to Gradebook to automatically add the quiz and your students’ scores to your Progress Book. If you forget this step you can add it later.
- Choose to Send Now or Scheduled:
- Send Now – will send the post immediately.
- Send Later - will automatically send the post at the chosen time (make sure the timezone settings are the same for teachers and students.)
- Include the Groups, Classes or Students that will take the Quiz in the Send To field. When assigning Quizzes to multiple Groups/Classes, please send it to each Group individually. That way, if you want to delete a Quiz from one Group/Class, you can easily do so, and it will only be removed from that individual Group/Class.
Note: If you send a Quiz to individual students, rather than the whole class/group, the results will not be added automatically to your Progress Book. You will have to navigate to the Quiz results in your Post Stream and then manually enter the grades into your Progress Book.