Once you have created a Quiz and it has posted to a Class or Group, it will be stored in Edmodo and you can easily distribute the same Quiz at any time to any of your Groups or Classes.
To send a Previously Created Quiz:
- From your Class or Group stream, select the Create button on the right side of the Upper Panel.
- Hover over Quiz, then click Load existing.
- Click the specific Quiz you want to use from the list of Quizzes you have created in the past to assign the exact same Quiz. You can also search for it using the search bar.
- Click Load Quiz.
- Specify the due date, and click the Add to Gradebook link if desired.
- Choose your recipients in the "Assign to" field and click “Assign” to post the Quiz to the class, group or individual student.
- If you would like to edit the Quiz or Add Questions, you can do so before you assign the quiz. In order to do so, click Quiz Details or Quiz Questions on the left panel.
Note: If you delete the original Quiz post, the Quiz will no longer appear in your previously created Quiz list. If you delete a Quiz, it will also delete any associated student work and grades on your Progress Page.