To retake a Quiz, first the teacher must delete the student's grade on their first quiz attempt. Then, the student will be able to retake the Quiz.
To delete the grade and allow a student to retake a Quiz, the teacher must:
- Go to the "Classes" tab at the top panel and hover over it. A panel underneath should pop up.
- Click on the "Progress" tab.
- Select the class and period where the quiz was taken in.
- Find the Quiz submission you want to delete where the student's row and the Quiz column converge, and click "View Submission".
- Click "Delete Quiz Submission" on the left side of the page. Click Delete to confirm.
- Let the student know they can retake the Quiz! This will be the same for them as taking a quiz for the first time.
Note: This must be done from the Quiz Overview page and not the Progress page.