Teachers love using Quizzes in Edmodo classrooms, and for this reason, we’re working constantly to improve the Quiz feature. The following is a current list of Quiz Limitations at this time:
- It is not currently possible to import Quiz questions from an external program; all Quizzes and Quiz questions must be created within Edmodo.
- Once a Student starts a Quiz, it cannot be paused; when the allotted time runs out, the Quiz will no longer be accessible to the Student. Read the instructions on allowing students to retake a Quiz.
- Once a Student has taken a Quiz, you can no longer edit that Quiz.
- It’s not possible to print Quiz results at this time. It is possible, however, to print a copy of the Quiz.
- Quiz grades are not currently visible on the Edmodo apps for iPhone or iPad. Please log-in to Edmodo on the web to check the Students' scores and answers.
- When a Quiz is assigned to an individual, the Quiz score will not automatically be added to the Progress Page. You’ll need to manually add this grade to the Progress Page.