With over 135,000,000 users, Edmodo is the largest, K12 social learning network in the world. Joining Edmodo provides access to many collaborative opportunities from subject Topics to teacher groups and PD groups. These features make it easy to share and discover proven teaching resources, have group discussions, and more. As a teacher, sharing and mentoring is at the core of what you do, so why not help grow the network and guide your fellow teachers on to Edmodo?
With the Invitations feature, you can become an Edmodo pioneer by inviting your colleagues to your network on Edmodo, and helping support them through the onboarding process. Not only will you lead your colleagues and the teaching profession to new heights, but you will also unlock special Badges for your efforts!
To invite other teachers to Edmodo, simply follow these steps:
- Click the your profile icon on the right of the top toolbar.
- From the dropdown menu, click the “Invite Teachers!” button.
- You can then choose one of the two ways to invite new teachers:
- In the invite link section in the middle of the page, click the blue "Copy" button to copy an invite link. You can text, email, or use another messaging service to send this link to a colleague.
- You can also send an invitation by email by clicking the blue "Send Email" button at the bottom of the page. Then simply enter the email addresses of the teachers you’d like to invite, and click “Send”.