To update any personal information on your account, including your email or password, the Settings page is the place to go.
Note: Any changes made to your account settings require your password be entered when prompted.
To get started, you can access your account settings by following these steps:
- Select the profile icon on the top right toolbar.
- Click the Settings option in the dropdown menu.
- After making changes, you'll be prompted to verify your password.
- Be sure to click Save Changes after making changes to your Settings page.
After clicking Settings you'll find a list of tabs on the left panel:
Personal Information Tab:
- School – Select a school to be associated with, or change your existing school. Click Change next to your current school and search by zip code or city. You can only associate your account with one school. If you teach at multiple schools, we recommend choosing one, then adding the information about your additional schools to the About section of your Profile. If you are a subdomain user and want to move to another subdomain, you will need the school code to join the subdomain.
- Phone Number – Add a phone number to receive text message updates from your Classes. (Note: Text notifications are only available for users in the U.S. and Canada. Standard text messaging rates apply.)
- Account – Edit your email address, first/last name (this is your display name), title, country, and time zone. Make sure to set your time zone to the same one used by your students, otherwise scheduled events, Quizzes, and Assignments may not go out when expected.
- Click the Notifications tab in the left panel to manage your email, text, and push notifications from Edmodo.
- Click the Password tab in the left panel to change your password. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Click Privacy in the left panel to edit your privacy settings.
- Check the appropriate box to block connection requests or make your profile visible only to your personal connections.
- Learn more about managing your Third-Party applications here.