All your account's personal information such as display name, username, email address, password, ect., is in your Account Settings where you can update them at any time. As a safety measure, any changes made to your account settings requires your password to be entered to confirm the changes. Learn more about your Account Settings page.
To access your Account Settings, simply follow the steps below:
- Clock on your Profile Picture to the top toolbar
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Select Save Changes after any edits
Once in your Account Settings page, you can select different options to customize your account to fit your needs.
Update all your basic login and setting information at any time! In your Personal Information Page, you are able to access, add/edit:
- School: Adding your school affiliation to your account helps to connect you to your School's Network page. Teachers can only have one school affiliation on their account. If you teach at multiple schools, we recommend choosing one, then adding the information about your additional schools to your Teacher Profile page.
- Phone Number: Add a mobile phone number to receive text message updates on your account. Standard text messaging rates apply and are only available to users residing in U.S. and Canada.
- Name: This is your display name on your account which will help identify you clearly to your students and their parents.
- Email (Primary and Secondary): Keep your email up to date here. Any change to your email address will require additional email confirmation from you where we will send you an email and code to confirm the changes.
- Country: Confirm your country and city of residence
- Timezone: Make sure your timezone is set to the same as your student's timezone to avoid any complications with class assignments and quizzes
- Deactivate your Account: You can deactivate your account here by entering your password to confirm the deletion of your account. Learn more on how to deactivate your account.
Notifications can be easily managed, and prioritized to help you stay on top of your virtual clases' activity. Learn more about managing your Edmodo notifications.
Update your password and often to ensure your account's privacy. Passwords are case-sensitive and you'll need to input your current password to have updating permissions.
Select the appropriate box to block connection requests or make your profile visible only to your personal connections. Learn more about your Privacy Settings.
Choose which external applications have access to your Edmodo account.