We heard your requests to stay up to date on your students' activity on Edmodo and we recently added new features that make it even easier! Our goal is twofold: give you the information you need and the control to change your settings at any time.
To be notified of account activity when not signed in to Edmodo and to customize which actions about which you are to be notified, visit the Notifications tab in your account settings. Here you can control what notifications you receive from Edmodo or even turn them off entirely. To access your email, SMS (text) notifications, and Push notifications follow the steps below.
To get started:
- Click on the profile icon on the right of your top toolbar.
- Click the Settings option in the drop down menu.
- Select the Notifications tab on the left side panel.
- From here, you can select to have Email, SMS (Text), and/or Push Notifications sent to you.
- Select the Notification Type you'd like to receive by sliding the toggle next to each notification.
- Email: Email notifications will be sent to the email address associated with your Edmodo Account.
- Text Message: Enter your 10 digit phone number. You will need to verify your phone number in order to enable text notifications. (Note: Text notifications are only available for users in the U.S. and Canada. Standard text messaging rates apply.)
- Push: Push notifications will be sent to your mobile device when you are logged into the Edmodo mobile app.
Note: To turn Email, Text, or Push Notifications off entirely, toggle each type of Notification off. You can also remove your phone number completely, turning off text notifications.