We heard your requests to stay up to date on your Students' activity on Edmodo, and we recently added new features that make it even easier! Our goal is twofold: give you the information you need and the control to change your settings at any time.
To be notified of account activity when not signed-in to Edmodo, and to customize which actions you are notified about, visit the Notifications tab in your account settings. Here you can control what notifications you receive from Edmodo, or even turn them off entirely. To access your email, SMS (text) notifications, and Push notifications follow the steps below.
- Select the “Down Arrow” icon - - next to your Profile picture on the top right toolbar.
- Click the “Settings” option in the drop-down menu.
- Select "Notifications" from the left side panel.
- From here, you can select to have Email, SMS (Text), and/or Push notifications sent to you.
- E-mail - Email notifications will be sent to the email address associated with your Edmodo Account.
- Text Message - Enter your 10-digit phone number. You will need to verify your phone number in order to enable text notifications. (Note: Text notifications are only available for users in the U.S. and Canada. Standard text messaging rates apply.)
- Push - Push notifications will be sent to your mobile device when you are logged into the Edmodo mobile app.
Note: To turn email, text, or push notifications off entirely, simply uncheck the box next to each type of Notification. You can also remove your phone number completely, turning off text notifications.