You can change the email address on your account at any time by editing your Account Settings. Note that an email address can only be used for one account; you can not use the same email address on two different, separate accounts. Email addresses are not required for student accounts, but are required for teacher and parent accounts. To edit the email address on your account, simply follow these steps:
- Select the account icon on the top toolbar.
- Click the “Settings” option in the dropdown menu.
- Type your email address into the Primary Email field (or Secondary Email) if you already have a primary email.
- Authorize this change by verifying your password in the field that appears above "Save Personal Info."
- Click "Save Personal Info."
- Immediately log in to your email and click the link in the confirmation email that is sent. Check your spam folder if you do not see it.
Note: If you have not verified your email address, you can resend the confirmation email to verify your email address by clicking the red X icon above your email address in "Settings."