Your Edmodo account includes a set of privacy settings which allow you to manage who can see and connect to your Edmodo profile as well as what information appear to others on Edmodo.
To manage your Privacy Settings:
- Click on your Profile Picture in the top toolbar
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Click on the Privacy tab on the left panel
- Select the options of your choice
- Click Save Privacy Settings to confirm the changes
- Only your Edmodo Connections are able to see your School, About Me, and other personal profile information. If you have opted for the option, Only My Connections, users that are not connected to you will only see your name and profile picture.
- Select Block Connection Requests if you prefer for others on Edmodo to not have the option to connect with you.