In your Account Settings, you can manage your Privacy Settings to manage who can see your Profile and whether people can connect with you. To manage your Privacy Settings, please follow these steps:
- Select the profile icon on the top right toolbar.
- Click Settings in the dropdown menu.
- Click the Privacy tab on the left.
- Check or uncheck the appropriate boxes.
- Click Save Privacy Settings.
Note: Please read the following description of each privacy option:
- Block connection requests: If this is checked then all connection requests to you will automatically be blocked.
- Only show profile to my connections: If this is checked then anyone who is not an Edmodo Connection will only see your name and profile picture. Only your connections will be able to see your school, About Me, and the rest of your profile information.