Creating your online classroom on Edmodo takes minutes! In no time you'll be able to invite students and other teachers to join your Class/Group, just follow the steps outlined below.
To create a Class/Group:
- Navigate to your Edmodo Homepage
- Select More to the right of My Classes or My Groups sections in the left panel
- Click Create a Class or Create a Group
- Personalize the Class/Group's name, description, grade level, subject, and color. If your Class/Group spans multiple grade levels, click Range and then set the range of grade levels.
- Click Create to get started.
Once you've created your Class/Group, you're ready to invite members to join! Learn more about inviting members to your Class/Group.
Note: You cannot have two Classes/Groups with the same name. It is a good idea to enter unique identifiers in your Class/Group name (eg. Language Arts 2021/2022) if you plan to use similar Class/Group names over time.