When students enter a locked code or a Join URL, they must be approved by the teacher before they are admitted into the Class. The teacher can admit or reject students in bulk from the Pending Queue or individually from their Notifications. This gives the teacher control over who can join their Edmodo Classes and Groups.
To admit or reject students from your Class or Group Pending Queue:
- Select the Class or Group from your Edmodo Home page.
- Click the "Members" tab in the left side pane.
- Click the "Pending" tab in the Members list.
- Individually click "Approve" to admit students, or the "x" icon to reject them. You can also select multiple students by checking the boxes that appear to the left of their name, or checking the "Select All" checkbox at the top of the list. After making your selection, click "Approve" to admit the selected students, or "Reject" to dismiss them. Accepting the request will add the student to your Class or Group. Rejecting the request will prevent the student from entering your Class or Group.
To admit or reject students from your Notifications Menu:
- Click on the red notification alert on the "Bell" icon located at the top-right of your screen.
- Choose either "Accept" or "Decline" in the menu that appears. Accepting the request will add the student to your Class or Group. Declining the request will prevent the student from entering your Class or Group.
Note: You can click "See All" at the top of the Notification Menu to go to the Notification Management page. From the Notification Management page, you can view all Join Requests by clicking the "Group + Connection requests" tab.