When students enter a locked code or a Join URL, they will be added to an approval queue to join the Class. The owner can then view the join request, and either approve or deny it. This maintains the teacher's control over who joins their classes and groups.
From your Notifications Menu:
- Click on the red "Notification" bubble on the top right of your screen.
- Choose either "Approve" or "Dismiss" in the Notification window to respond to their join request. Accepting the request will add them to your class or group right away. Dismissing their request means they will not be added.
- To view and respond to multiple join requests at once, choose the "See All" link at the bottom of your notifications drop-down to be taken to a notifications management page.
From your Class/Group page:
- Go to a page for a specific Class or Group.
- Click on the "Join Requests" tab to open it.
- Review each request and choose Approve or Dismiss.
Note: From the notifications management page, licking "Remove All" in the top right corner will deny all group join requests at once. If you are receiving repeated requests from a user who you do not want in your group, you can click "Block this User" and they will no longer be able to request to join your groups or contact you on Edmodo.
From the notifications menu:
From the Class/Group page: