Follow the steps below to make a current teacher in your Class/Group a co-teacher:
- Invite the co-teacher to join the Group/Class with the same code or Join URL used to invite students.
After the co-teacher joins the Class/Group:
- Click the Members tab in the left hand menu bar for the group you would like to modify.
- Select View all next to your name at the top of the group (next to the search members bar).
- Find the teacher in the member list > more icon to the right of their name to open the dropdown menu > co-teacher.
Note: Student accounts cannot be given co-teacher access. You must have a teacher account to be given co-teacher access.
The co-teacher has all the same abilities as the owner except the following:
- Archive or delete a Class/Group.
- Upgrade another teacher to co-teacher status.
- Remove the creator from the Class/Group.
- Install an Edmodo app to the Class/Group.
Note: From the Notifications section, co-teachers can also view students’ assignment submissions. Notifications are synced on both teachers’ home pages so if a teacher grades an assignment, the co-teacher’s notification for that assignment will disappear.