As a Class Owner, you can change the rights of any teacher in your Class/Group to be a Co-Teacher. Co-Teachers have the same permissions as the Class-Owner. Co-Teachers can share folders, create assignments and quizzes, view the class progress, and grade assignments. All Teachers can be Co-Teachers once they have joined the Class/Group.
To change the permissions of a Teacher to a Co-Teacher:
- Navigate to your Class/Group
- Click on the Members tab on the left-hand side panel to view your member list
- Filter the members' list to Teachers
- Find the teacher and select More to the right of the member's name
- Select Co-Teacher
A Co-Teacher has all the same abilities as the Class Owner except the following:
- Archive or delete a Class/Group
- Upgrade another teacher to Co-Teacher status
- Remove the Class-Owner from the Class/Group
Note: Student accounts cannot be given Co-Teacher access.