Follow the steps below to add a fellow teacher as a co-teacher in your Group:
- Invite the co-teacher to join the Group with the same 6-digit Group code or “Join Group URL” used to invite students.
After the co-teacher joins the Group:
- Click the “Members” tab from the middle panel (once the Group has been selected.)
- Find the teacher in the member list.
- Select the “Manage” drop-down arrow to the right of the teacher's name and choose “Co-Teacher” from the menu options.
Note: Student accounts cannot be given co-teacher access. You must have a Teacher Account to be given co-teacher access.
The co-teacher has all the same abilities as the Group owner except for the following:
- Archive or delete a Group.
- Upgrade another teacher to co-teacher status.
- Remove the Group’s creator from the Group.
- Install an Edmodo app to the group.
Note: From the Notifications section, co-teachers can also view students’ Assignment submissions. The notification is synced on both teachers’ home pages, so if a teacher grades an Assignment, the co-teacher’s notification for that Assignment will disappear.