Certain aspects of your Class or Group can be edited through Settings. You can rename your Class/Group, change the grade level, change the subject area, update the Class/Group member type and privacy level, and change the Class/Group's Color. You can also edit your Moderation Settings and default all new members to read-only status or moderate all posts and replies. Finally, you can choose to hide your notes from Parents, archive and delete your Class/Group and change your Class/Group description, all from within the Settings area.
To access your Class or Group's Settings, follow the directions below.
- Select the Class or Group from the left Sidebar.
- Select the "Settings" button (with the gear icon) on the right side of the middle panel.
- Click "Advanced Settings".
- Change your Class/Group name, grade level, subject area, subject, color, member type, privacy and moderation settings, and the description. You can also archive or delete your Class/Group from this window.
- Click "Save Settings" to save the changes.
When you create a new class or group, you can set the:
- Grade Level or Grade Range.
- Subject Area
- Member Type
- Privacy Settings
Note: You can also set your Group/Class level notifications if you want to receive notifications from some, but not all of your groups.