Certain aspects of your Group can be edited through Group settings. You can rename your Group, change the grade level, change the subject area, update the Group member type and privacy level, and change the Group's Color. You can also edit your Moderation Settings and default all new members to read-only status or moderate all posts and replies. Finally, you can choose to hide your notes from Parents, archive and delete your Group and change your Group description, all from within the Group Settings area.
To access your Group settings, follow the directions below.
- Select the Group from the left Group Sidebar.
- Select the "Group Settings" button on the right side of the middle panel.
- Click "Manage Group."
- Change your Group name, grade level, subject area, subject, color, member type, privacy and moderation settings, and the Group description. You can also archive or delete your Group from this window.
- Click "Save Settings" to save the changes.
When you create a new group, you can set the:
- Grade Level or Grade Range.
- Subject Area
- Member Type
- Privacy Settings
Note: You can also set your Group level notifications if you want to receive notifications from some, but not all of your groups.