From the Members page in a Group, the Group owner can:
- Find students' Usernames and Parent Codes.
- Change students' passwords.
- Remove members from the Group.
To find the "Members" page:
- Click on the Group from the left Group Sidebar.
- Click “Members” tab.
You will see the Students' Usernames listed below their name (you can change their Password by clicking "Manage" to the right of their name.) You will also see if they have email or text Notifications set up (icon of a mail message or mobile phone,) or if they have an associated Parent account (icon of two people.)
Click "Manage" to the right of the Group member name to:
- Change a Student's password.
- Remove that member from the Group.
- Find the parent code.
- Set the Student to read-only mode (if "Student" is selected that means they can Post in the Group.)
- Change a Student's school if their school is different than your own.
- Remove the Student's Profile Picture and reset it to the default.
Note: You can search for members in your Group by using the search field in the upper right corner of the Members tab. Removing a member from one of your Groups does not delete that member's Account, it just removes them from your Group.