If you would like to see which students in your Class have parents that have signed up for a parent account, either directly connected to the Student's account or following your Class, you can do this in the "Members" tab. Simply do the following:
- Click on the Class on the left panel of your Edmodo Homepage.
- Select the “Members” tab from the center panel.
- The Parents will be listed in the "Parents" tab.
- If the Parent is connected to a Student in the Class, you'll see that below the Parent's name.
- You can see what type of notifications the Parent is receiving.
- If a Parent followed your Class incorrectly, and you'd like to remove them, click the down arrow to the right of the Parent's row and select "Remove from Group."