If you would like to see which students in your Class have parents that have signed up for a parent account, either directly connected to the student's account or following your Class, you can do this in the "Members" tab. Simply do the following:
- Click on the Class on the left panel of your Edmodo Homepage.
- Select the “Members” tab from the center panel.
- The parents will be listed below the "Parents" tab.
- If the parent is connected to a student in the Class, you'll see that below the parent's name.
- You can click Parent Code to generate a Parent Code for parents looking to connect.
- If a parent followed your Class incorrectly, and you'd like to remove them, click the icon to the right of the parent's row and select Remove from Group.