Every student has a unique Parent Code. This code is used to create a Parent account, and links the parent to the student. By associating with a student, the parent account is automatically populated with information from all Groups that their student has joined. If a parent has multiple students using Edmodo, they should obtain the Parent Code for each student and then add a student once logged in to their existing account.
The Parent Code for an individual student can be found by the Teacher, or within the student account.
- Log-in to the Student account on the web.
- Log-in to the Student account on the iPhone or iPad app.
- Log-in to the Student account on the Android app.
- Ask the Teacher for the Student's Parent code.
A parent or student can find the Student's Parent Code by logging in to the student's account on the web:
- Logging in to the student's account.
- Scrolling down and finding the Parent Code on the bottom left corner of the home page.
Find the student's parent code in their account with the Emdodo app by:
- Logging into the Student app
- Click on your Student's Profile Picture in the Upper Left Corner of the screen
- Underneath your student's Name, tap Edit Profile
- The Parent code is in blue font below the blue "Invite Parent" button.
The Teacher can locate an student's Parent Code by:
- Selecting the Class/Group from the left side panel of the home page.
- Clicking the “Members” tab from the left side panel.
- Clicking the three horizontal dots next to a student's name.
- Clicking "Parent Code" and the student's Parent Code will pop up.