Every student has a unique Parent Code. This code is used to create a Parent account, and links the parent to the student. By associating with a student, the Parent account is automatically populated with information from all Groups that their student has joined. If a parent has multiple students using Edmodo, they should obtain the Parent Code for each student and then add a student once logged in to their existing account.
Note: Parents cannot join Groups, and should not use Group Codes.
The Parent Code for an individual student can be found by the Teacher, or within the Student account.
- Log-in to the Student account on the web.
- Log-in to the Student account on the iPhone or iPad app.
- Log-in to the Student account on the Android app.
- Ask the Teacher for the Student code.
- Logging in to the student's account.
- Scrolling down and finding the Parent Code on the bottom left corner of the home page.
- Logging into the Student iOS app.
- Tapping the three horizontal bars - - in the top left corner.
- Tapping the Student's name.
- Selecting "Invite Parent."
- The code is at the bottom of the screen in blue font.
- Logging into the Student Android app.
- Clicking on the left-side navigation drawer.
- Selecting "Profile."
- Selecting the Group from the left side panel of the home page.
- Clicking the “Members” tab from the left side panel.
- Clicking "Manage" next to a student's name.
- Clicking "Parent Code" and the student's Parent Code will pop up.