Once you've created your Small Group, you can add students by following the steps below:
- Click on the main Group on the left Group Sidebar. (Your Small Group you just created will appear below your main Group on the top of the left Group Sidebar.)
- Select the “Small Group” you'd like to add members to from the left side panel.
- Select the "Members" tab from the middle panel.
- Select "Add Members" at the middle of the page.
- Select "Add Members to Small Group" or "Automatically Add All Members" from the drop-down menu. Any student you add into this Small Group will automatically see the Small Group, under the main Group, on the student’s Account.
Note: By default, the Group’s owner and any co-teachers of the Group will be members of the Small Group. Once you add students to your small group, next you'll need to learn to manage your small group.