Once you've created your Small Group, you can add students by following the steps below:
- Click on the main Group on the left Group Sidebar. (Your Small Group you just created will appear below your main Group on the top of the left Group Sidebar.)
- Select the “Small Group” you'd like to add members to from the left side panel.
- Select the "Members" tab from the middle panel.
- Select "Members" at the middle of the page.
- Select "Add Members to Small Group" or "Automatically Add All Members" from the drop down menu. Any student you add into this Small Group will automatically see the Small Group, under the main Group, on the student’s Account.
Note: By default, the Group’s owner and any co teachers of the Group will be members of the Small Group. Once you add students to your small group, next you'll need to learn to manage your small group.