Did a Teacher choose your school by mistake, or have they left the school, and you still see your school on their profile? If so, you can remove them by doing the following:
If you have a subdomain (School Site for Edmodo):
The Admin can remove a Teacher from the school or district subdomain. For an admin to remove a Teacher, please follow these instructions:
- Toggle to the Admin side of your account.
- Click “Management" on the top toolbar.
- Select "Members" from the drop-down list.
- In the "Members" view that comes up you can adjust the user type and District admins can adjust the school as well.
- Search for the member's name.
- Click the "X" button to remove the member from the subdomain.
Note: Students who were in the Teacher’s Group will also not be able to access those Groups from the subdomain. We also recommend having the Teacher remove all Students from the Group if the Teacher plans to leave the school. Students can withdraw as well.
If you do not have a subdomain:
- Contact the Teacher and ask the Teacher to remove the school from their profile.
- If this does not work, please contact us, and we can work to help solve that particular issue.