Creating an assignment on Edmodo is easy. Assignment Posts will show up in the Class/Group members' Group or Class Stream and will automatically be added to the members' Planners. The Class/Group members can easily turn in the assignment right in Edmodo.
To post a new assignment to one or more of your classes or groups, follow these instructions:
- Select the add button located in class information panel of your group’s page
- Click Create Assignment from the dropdown menu
- Fill out Assignment Title and Instructions for the assignment
- Click the File, Link or Library icons to attach any items to the Assignment.
- Click Assign to open a popup menu to complete the following details before assigning the assignment:
- Assign to (type in the names of more groups or individual students to whom you would like to assign the assignment to directly)
- Due on (set by clicking on the respective date and time boxes)
Note: If you send an Assignment to individual students instead of to a whole class/group, it won't show up automatically in the Progress Book. You will have to navigate to the Assignment results in the Progress Book, enter the assignment if it’s not there already, and manually enter the student’s score. Attaching an image to the assignment may lower the image resolution.
To create an assignment that will be posted immediately:
To create and edit an assignment that is scheduled for later: