You can easily attach files from your computer, resources from your Library or Google Drive, and/or links to any Note or Assignment that you post, which can be a great way to distribute resources to your students. You can add multiple attachments to a Post at one time, as long as they do not exceed 100 MB, and you can attach different types of items (eg. a file from your computer, library, and a link) to the same Post. To add attachments to a Post, simply follow these steps:
- From within one of your Classes/Groups, select the type of Post you would like to send (Note or Assignment).
- Type your message in the text box.
- Click the grey "Files," "Links," "Library," or "Google Drive" icons on the bottom left of the post box to attach items to the Post.
- Use the "Files" icon to attach files from your computer.
- Use the "Links" icon to attach links to a website.
- Use the "Library" icon to attach items from your Library.
- Use the "Google Drive" icon to attach items from your Google Drive.
Note: If you attach image files, they may be re-sized and stored at a lower resolution.